I suppose that I should reflect on 2009. It's either that, or put together my son's talking U.S.A. puzzle for the 1 billionth time. Do you know what the capital of Florida is? It's Tallahassee! TALLAHASSEE!!!!! I digress.
As I waxed nostalgic, I came to one underlying conclusion: I'm a helluva writer. I mean, I know I'm good when I make myself laugh. Yeah, some of you may have free stuff thrown your way to "review" and have a lot of comments than I, but GODDAMN I'm funny! On to 2009......
- January - Hey, you know what would be a great way to kick off '09? Torture yourself both mentally and physically! That's right, the PFCRNRAZ was my running Ahab, if you will. I learned a lot about toughness, persistence, pain and sense of accomplishment. Oh, and Ian had the pleasure of meeting me. I just keep on givin'. P.S. - My skin still burns from wearing the Jersey of Failure.
- February - Nothing
- March - Stopped doing Runners LoungeCast, quit blogging and then came back. And that happened in, what, 3 days? Other than that....nothing.
- April - Nothing, but it got warmer out.
- May - Zilch
- June - Ian, Nitmos, Amy and I came back with a vengeance with Banned on the Run. That was cool.
- July - Less than nothing
- August - Thought about training for that relay I was going to do in October. Other than that....nothing.
- September - PR'd while hungover.
- October - Big month! A Burrito Run and the Market to Market Relay! XC2 got to meet me. Much like my encounter with Ian, VERY exciting for her.
- November - Ate turkey and watched my Beloved Huskers go undefeated for the month.
- December - Gave myself an early Christmas present: the idea of training for the Lincoln Marathon.